Carla Ness' Blog
You may be considering buying a home but it is hard to know if you are ready to be a homeowner. It can be a big step. Buyers that educate themselves on the process and set realistic expectations have the best experiences. To gauge whether or not you are ready to own your first home you should ask yourself some serious questions.
- Are you in a lease or is your living situation easily changed?
- Do you need to remain in your current community or would you be willing to move?
- Do you have the time and resources necessary to make your first home purchase a success?
- Do you have a steady source of income?
- Do you know your credit history?
- Do you have a down payment ?
- Are you ready for the financial responsibilities that coincide with home ownership?